Monday, June 15, 2015

Still Feeling Blah...

I think I might had figured out why Fifty Shades of Grey was such a popular book.

I am pretty sure I am not the only person who finds herself with a to do list so long that one needs another list just to organize the original list.

I just do not know where to start. And frankly, it is hard to get motivated to do anything when you know that as soon as the rest of the family gets home, the house more or less looks like you have not cleaned at all.

So here I find myself in the afternoon, or sometimes in the morning, taking a survey around my house. Taking a deep breath. And saying Screw This. Why should I be the only who cares/

Next thing I know, I am sitting with a cup of tea (I probably would had prefer wine, but I really should draw the line at drinking at 9 in the morning...)... reading a digital copy of Fifty Shades... nothing like mindless fiction to take the edge off.


And sadly.... my fantasy does not so much revolve around the playroom, but having a person to clean my playroom.

No comments: