Thursday, September 10, 2015

Back to school....

YEAH!

School has started again! You would think I would be ecstatic over having the house to myself again, especially since I miscalculated this year's camp schedule – usually I like to have two camp free weeks to relax before the start of school, but this year, school started late and we had three weeks... and I admit, though I did not throw out the book on limiting screen time, I did tare out a lot of pages from it, during that last week.

Well, here I am, at home, and I find myself missing my little nut. Sure the first day back was fun. I decided to watch TV instead of doing anything that remotely resembled work. But now I find myself not quite knowing what to do.

I think I need to find a new schedule for me. Sometimes I fear that my life is so revolved around hers that I do not know what to do on my own. I am as dependent on my little one as she is on me. This cannot be healthy.

So perhaps this fall should be like a new school year for me too. I will learn and/or start doing something that is just for me.



No comments: