Tuesday, September 15, 2015

So I have found a new obsession...

Selling stuff!

A friend of mine introduced me to one of those Facebook neighbourhood groups that lists things for sale. I understood that I will not make much, but it is still better than nothing, and is definitely better than just throwing things away (I feel a little bit bad since most of my used stuff usually gets donated).

And now I am a bit hooked. Not that I really need any more encouragement to check my Facebook page (even though there is nothing interesting about it, I still look, all the time)...

So far, I am batting 50-50 with things sold vs things I am still stuck with. But because I sold the first two things so fast, I am now impatiently waiting for my phone to ding to let me know if someone is interested in something else! It is really quite pathetic how often I hit the refresh button. (I admit, I just checked it again right now).

I know last week I said I needed to do something, but I am thinking selling all of our possessions is not it... on the other hand, I may end up with the lovely, open, de-cluttered house that I always wanted.


No comments: